The baby is due in mid-June and I turn thirty on August 11, 2011. Taking a cue from Nicole Balch's list, I decided to get ambitious this year and make a major to-do list.
1. Blog at least once a week.
3. Print digital photos and put in albums. (Done!)
4. Start a small home business.
5. Give birth to my baby! (This should count for more than one.) (Done!)
6. Finish mini-renovation of master bathroom. (Done!)
7. Start and complete mini-renovation of guest bathroom.
8. Turn office into nursery. (Done!)
9. Get and actually like a haircut. (Done!)
10. Clean out the garage and help my husband set up his workshop.
11. Teach the dog to go to the bathroom outside (only paper-trained, which does not mix with future baby).
12. Organize magazine tear-outs. (Done!)
13. Create another blog about the process of starting a home business.
14. Dress more like an adult and less like a college kid (may need to wait until I lose the baby weight). (Done!)
15. Create and actually use a planner/calendar. (Done!)
16. Buy maternity clothes. (Done!)
17. Find the perfect, non-flaky, inexpensive mascara. (Done! Not really inexpensive, but perfect anyway.)
18. Make a home management binder. (Done!)
19. Organize and catalog contents of archive boxes in the office closet. (Done!)
20. Re-plant and expand vegetable garden. (Done!)
21. Transition my cat from living solely in the bedroom to living in the rest of the house. (Done!)
22. Rearrange master bedroom and living room to accommodate everything that is moved out of the office/soon-to-be nursery. (Done!)
23. Take a small trip with my husband before the baby comes.
24. Finish the kitchen by painting one accent wall and putting up curtains.
25. Catalog my rock/nature collection. (Done!)
26. Do creative projects more often - paint, draw, etc.
27. Finish the living room by painting one wall and all trim.
28. Get all paperwork filed. (Done!)
29. Once all work is complete, submit my home for a tour at Apartment Therapy and DesignSponge.
30. Give soap making a try. (Done!)
(I'll cross them off of the list as I complete them.)
Update #1: When I turned 30.
Update #2: When I turned 31.