Before my birthday month is over, I thought I would update on the things that I completed from my Thirty Before 30 list. This is more the er, Ten While 30 list, but let's not argue semantics. I was appalled to discover that I had not blogged about any of these projects yet because the wee one is a huge time suck. I will be doing a series of posts about all these projects in the next few weeks though, so you have that to look forward to. Aren't you excited?!
3. Print digital photos and put in albums.
7. Start and complete mini-renovation of guest bathroom.**
10. Clean out the garage and help my husband set up his workshop.**
12. Organize magazine tear-outs.
14. Dress more like an adult and less like a college kid (may need to wait until I lose the baby weight).
18. Make a home management binder.
19. Organize and catalog contents of archive boxes in the office closet.
24. Finish the kitchen by painting one accent wall and putting up curtains.
26. Do creative projects more often - paint, draw, etc.
30. Give soap making a try.**Still technically in progress, but maybe they'll be done by the time I blog about them. In that case, the blog posts will not be in list order. ;)